Thank you to all our dedicated students and teachers who made this year's CCD program a success.
If you would like to participate in the Fall 2009/Spring 2010 CCD program, information and enrollment forms can be found at the church or on our Enrollment page.
CCD – Religious Education
CCD is the basic teachings of the Catholic church to school age children to help them learn the key roots of their faith.
- Classes will be held for kindergarten, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades.
- Classes will be held on Sundays after the Service at 11:00A.M.
- The cost is a free will donation of $20 per family.
Youth Group Ministry
The Youth Group program will entail education, social outreach and fun!
- Classes will be held for ages 13 to18
- The group will meet three times a month either on an evening or a Sunday afternoon (or a mixture of both, depending on input from the group).
- The cost is a free will donation of $20 per family. Please note other fees/expenses may be incurred for activities and trips.
Future meetings will explore the fundamentals of our faith as it has been handed down to us from Jesus through the early Christians. Emphasis will be on what it is essential for us to know and believe if we call ourselves Catholic and Christian. We will also look at the teachings and practices which were not part of the lives of early Christians and see how they relate to our faith. The format will be topical, dealing with the fundamentals and open ended with discussion of topics of interest to the group. Questions and suggestions will be welcomed.
The Outreach ministry will consist of activities through which the group members can reach out to others. At the first meeting suggestions will be solicited. The fun part will be activities or trips that the members suggest. Again, input will be solicited at the first meeting. Meeting date to be announced shortly.
Available at the church, in the back vestibule; or online.
If you are interested in helping the CCD program by becoming a teacher or working with the Youth Group please send an e-mail to